Weekdays are busy, especially in the news world. From accidents to recalls and more, we've got you covered. Check out the weeks top stories you may have missed below.
1. Taco Bell hopes you'll have dinner at its sleek new restaurants
Prepare for a culture shock. The ultrasleek, ultramodern restaurant you're looking at is actually a design for Taco Bell.
2. 3-month-old Dakota Grimes found alive at Detroit home near area where car was stolen with her inside
Police say they have found 3-month-old Dakota Grimes alive after she was inside a vehicle that was stolen outside of a party store on Detroit's east side around 1 a.m.
3. Shabazz Academy school bus collides with truck injures 5
Four students were taken to the hospital with minor injuries along with the school bus driver. Ambulances were on scene.
4. 'American Pickers' crew coming to Michigan next month
Mike and Frank from The History Channel's 'American Pickers' want to pick through your stuff.
5. Quaker Oats recalls granola bar products, cites Listeria risk
Quaker Oats has issued a recall of two of its granola bar products, citing a possible Listeria contamination.