LANSING, Mich. — Tony M's, at 3420 South Creyts Road, is hosting a day of music with their Chords Over Cancer event Saturday, Sept. 17, starting at noon.
This event is free and is strictly donation based. All proceeds will go to the Herbert-Herman Cancer Foundation.
There will be over 12 local band and musicians playing throughout the day with the acoustic set beginning at noon and going until 5:30 p.m., which will be followed by the electric sets.
Artists on the line up include:
- Flip Side - noon
- Dale Dixon - 12:50 p.m.
- Tony and Kevin - 1:40 p.m.
- Colleen and Caballo Blanco - 2:30 p.m.
- Bryan Klinesteker and Dan Smith - 3:20 p.m.
- Mike and Brian (Doe & Dopey) - 4:10 p.m.
- Gimme Five - 5:30 p.m.
- Kriosby Conspiracy - 6:30 p.m.
- Tod and the Fat Cats - 7:30 p.m.
- Brethren - 8:30 p.m.
- TBD - 9:30 p.m.
- Frog and the Beeftones - 10:30 p.m.
Want to see more local news? Visit the FOX47News Website.
For more news in your neighborhood, go to our In Your Neighborhood page on our website.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox.
Select from these options: Neighborhood News, Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines, and Daily Forecasts.