Lay's is bringing a flavor surprise to fans by releasing the most new chip flavors ever introduced by the brand at one time.
Lay's Tastes of America features eight new regionally-inspired flavors that represent distinctive tastes from every part of the country. Michigan's flavor, as part of Mid-America, will be Dish Deep Pizza.
Other regional flavors include Lobster Roll in the Northeast and Thai Sweet Chili in the Pacific Northwest.
Lay's will embark on its Tastes of America Tour hosted by Food Network host Hannah Hart. The tour will make eight stops across the country to celebrate each flavor.
Each of the eight regional flavors will be available at retail stores in their respective market beginning July 30 through Sept. 23.
- Cajun Spice (Central Gulf): Prominently featured across dishes like Jambalaya and Blackened Cajun Chicken, this flavor includes a mix of garlic, paprika, onion and oregano.
- Chile Con Queso (Texoma, Mountain, SoCal): Inspired by a Southwest favorite, this flavor infuses the legendary Tex-Mex taste of queso with a dash of spice.
- Chesapeake Bay Crab Spice (Mid-Atlantic): Inspired by crab shacks along the Atlantic, this flavor is a taste of the Bay with custom-blended spices ready to savor.
- Deep Dish Pizza (Heartland & Mid-America): A taste of the iconic stuffed deep-dish pizza inspired by the famous Giordano’s pizza recipe.
- Fried Pickles with Ranch (Midwest): A deep-fried favorite at Midwest state fairs, you can’t pass up the opportunity to try this fair food fav.
- New England Lobster Roll (Northeast): Inspired by the lobster shacks of the Northeast, fans can now get the taste of fresh lobster served on a buttery grilled roll.
- Pimento Cheese (Southeast): Inspired by Sunday socials and Southern charm, this flavor is a taste of creamy sharp cheddar with a hint of cayenne pepper.
- Thai Sweet Chili (Pacific Northwest): The food truck scene of the Pacific Northwest inspired this flavor, boasting the delicious blend of sweet chili sauce with a hint of heat.