LANSING, Mich. — Sparrow is working with the Ionia County Health Department to get the word to local residents about the need to continue practicing stay-at-home precautions and safe practices.
The Ionia County area is seeing a sizable increase in COVID-19 tests due to large-scale testing at several area workplaces.
We appreciate your help in passing the word to everyone to:
- Practice social distancing of at least six feet at all times
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cover your cough
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Practice good hand hygiene and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently-used surfaces daily
Check out other Health related articles in our Yes to Healthy Living section of our website.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox.
Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.