LANSING, Mich. — For this month's FOX 47 News - YES Squad event we are partnering with the Greater Lansing Food Bank to collect non-perishable food. Food may be dropped off at the FOX 47 News Business Office at 600 W. St. Joseph in Lansing from 8-5 PM.
- Beans, Canned: kidney, navy, pinto, pork & beans, refried
- Fish, Canned: salmon, tuna
- Fruit Juice, 100% (canned and boxed)
- Canned fruit or vegetables
- Meals, Boxed: Complete dinners, Helper & Pasta meals
- Meats, Canned: beef stew, chili, hash, spam
- Oil, Vegetable (bottled)
- Pasta: macaroni, noodles (including ramen), spaghetti
- Peanut Butter
- Rice: instant and dinners
- Potatoes, Instant
- Soup (canned and boxed)
- Snack Items: fruit snacks, granola bars, pop tarts
- Tomato Products: canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste
Other Food Items
- Baby Food and Baby Formula: Enfamil and Prosobee brands
- Beverages: hot chocolate, coffee, tea
- Cereals (hot and cold)
- Muffin and Pancake Mixes
- Pasta, Canned: Beefaroni, ravioli, SpaghettiOs
- Instant Pudding or jello
- Snack Items: cookies (store-bought not home-made), crackers
- Staples: flour, spices (basic), sugar, syrup
- Home-Canned or Home-Made Goods
- Opened or Damaged Items
- Fresh or Perishable Items
- “Bad cans”, please see next page
Learn more about the event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/454393888456494/
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox.
Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.