JACKSON, Mich. — United Way of Jackson County has expanded its public drop-off locations as part of its effort to collect donated diapers for struggling families.
The United Way Diaper Drive Presented By Henry Ford Allegiance Health, which kicked off Monday and runs through March 22, announced its complete list of public drop-off sites:
- United Way of Jackson County: 536 N. Jackson St.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health -- Cafeteria: 205 N. East Ave.; Jackson Square lobby, 100 E. Michigan Ave.; and the Orthopedic/Neuroscience Center lobby, 1201 E. Michigan Ave.
- News 10’s MomsEveryday studio, located inside the Jackson Chamber of Commerce, 134 W. Michigan Ave.
- CP Federal Union: All locations in Jackson County
- County National Bank: All locations in Jackson County
- Western High School: 1400 S. Dearing Road, Parma
- HOME.fm studios, 106 E. Main Street, Spring Arbor.
Community members can donate infant and toddler diapers during the Diaper Drive, which happens March 11-22. If you don’t have time to buy and drop off diapers, you can support the Diaper Drive financially. Text DIAPER to 91999. Every dollar donated will go to purchasing diapers.
Financial sponsors of the Diaper Drive include UWJC, Henry Ford Allegiance Health, CP Federal Credit Union, County National Bank, and Two Men and a Truck. More information is available online at