There are many traditional and contemporary ways to decorate for the holidays both inside and outside the home. Christmas is arguably the most popular decorating holiday, but having decorations that are re-usable for other holidays is a great idea.
CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS Consider a wide variety of lighting options such as:
• Rope lights, icicle lights or net lights for bushes or trees
• Try multiple function light sets that will do amazing things
• Consider various sizes of bulbs from big, small, sphere, round or warm, cool or multiple colors
• Pathway, spotlight or window lighting Use LED lighting options as they are energy efficient and last for years Find paper, bows, boxes or bags to make presents pretty Use ceramic buildings and accessories to create a Christmas village Small and large outdoor inflatables Others include ornaments, wreathes, garland, tinsel, stockings, trees, tree skirts and more.
- Don’t forget to plan ahead and have tools readily available when decorating plus ladders, drills, adhesive strips, tape, nails, gutter hooks and anything else you might need
- Color makes a world of difference when choosing decorations for the holidays
- Choose Christmas decorations that have more of a wintry feel that can be used for a longer time frame
- For other holidays, consider the multi-use capabilities of decorations that can be used for birthday parties or other events