If you want your home to look fresh and clean, there are some basic cleaning chores that need to be done once or twice a year.
1) Clean patio furniture
2) Clean grill
3) Remove built-up debris in gutters
4) Wash windows
5) Check weather stripping & seals for repairs
6) Clean exterior doors
- Wipe down to remove dirt and prevent permanent stains
- Keep the entrance to your home looking fresh and clean
7) Check for fence and exterior repairs
8) Lawn maintenance or pest prevention may need to be performed
9) Inspect and perform maintenance on your heating and cooling units
- Replace filters
- Clean vents and exhaust areas, removing all debris
1) Store winter clothes in totes and other organizers
2) Check your appliances
- Inspect all hoses and cords
- Vacuum the coils on your refrigerator
- Remove lint and debris from your dryer vent and exhaust
- Clean out accumulated spills in your oven and refrigerator
With a little effort this spring, your home will be ready to entertain guests throughout the summer.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox.
Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.