At MSUFCU, we strive to provide you with a wide range of outstanding financial products and services aimed at helping you reach your financial dreams. An important part of attaining many of your financial goals, such as buying a new home, car, or even finding a new job, is a positive credit score.
- You will qualify for lower loan rates if you have a higher credit score
- Lenders view credit scores of over 750 as excellent, 720-750 as very good, and under 620 as could be improved
- Before seeking out a loan find out where you stand with your credit
- You can obtain a free credit report at AnnualCreditReport.com
- Information provided by MSU Federal Credit Union.