Startup teams will take the stage at the Wharton Center for Performing Arts, Pasant Theatre, in East Lansing, Michigan, on Wednesday, March 29th. Teams will pitch to a panel of experienced judges for cash prizes totaling $100K.
WHO: GreenLight Business Model Competition, hosted by Spartan Innovations, with Spotlight Sponsors, the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) and MSU Federal Credit Union (MSUFCU).
• All twenty-two startup teams, with descriptions, can be found at www.greenlightmichigan.com.
• Hugo Braun, Partner and Co-Founder of North Coast Technology Investors
• Charley Hasemann, Assistant VP of Innovation and Economic Development, MSU Innovation Center
• Jeff Jackson, Chief Lending Officer, MSUFCU
• Tim Kroninger, Partner, Varnum Law
• Vince Nystrom, VP of Business Development, Renaissance Ventures
• Kim Pasquino, Investment Director, Wakestream Ventures
• Nataliya Stasiw, Portfolio Manager, MEDC.
WHAT: Twenty-two Michigan-based startups will pitch their ideas for the chance at cash prizes totaling $100K.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 29th, 2017. Event registration begins at 3.45pm; event pitches begin at 4.30pm.
WHERE: Wharton Center for the Performing Arts, Pasant Theatre Michigan State University 750 East Shaw Lane, East Lansing, Michigan 48824
• MSU President, Lou Anna K. Simon will be speaking at 5.30pm
• Detroit Tigers’ mascot, PAWS, will be at the event from 7p–8p
• MSU Media & Information Center will have a virtual reality booth on site.
SOURCE: PRESS RELEASE