LANSING, Mich. — Delta Township will host their 21st Annual Delta Rocks! Family Festival on Saturday, June 22 from 12:00 p.m. (noon) to 6:00 p.m. at Sharp Park located at 1401 Elmwood Road.
The day-long event will feature games and activities providing fun for the whole family. Come take advantage of the many attractions including inflatable, games, trackless train, petting zoo, business expo, super sling shot, make-it and take-it crafts and much, much more!
Admission and parking are free for this event as is the free continuous shuttle, courtesy of Delta Township, that will run from the Lansing Mall to Sharp Park beginning at 12:00 p.m. (noon) and ending at 6:30 p.m.
2019 Activities/Events (subject to change)
- Art Area
- Kids Bingo sponsored by Delta Retirement Center
- Balance Bikes
- Bubble Booth
- Business Expo
- Chalk Art
- Kids’ Make-it-Take-it Crafts
- Dance Demos – Courtesy of the Shannon Simon Dance Studio
- DJ – Jammin’ DJ’s
- Easel Painting
- Eaton County Mounted Division
- Face Painting - Courtesy of West Lansing Church of Christ.
- Fire Safety Trailer – Courtesy of the Delta Township Fire Department.
- Game Area – Courtesy of West Lansing Church of Christ.
- Inflatables – Cliff Hanger, Double Rush, T-Ball, Crayon Combo, Dolphin Express Water Slide, Foam Madness ($.75 per activity or $5 for unlimited wrist band)
- Lawn Game Area • Large Sandbox Area
- Michigan Child Identification Program – Courtesy of the Wacousta-DeWitt Masonic Lodge
- NERF Mobile Gaming Area
- Non-Profit Area
- Petting Zoo
- Photo Op Area
- Picnic Area
- Placemaking Activity
- Pop Up Library – Courtesy of the Delta Township District Library
- Soccer Billiards
- Sports Challenge
- Super Sling Shot
- Temporary Tattoos
- Tot Spot
- Trackless Train
- Twistars Fun Area – Courtesy of Twistars Gymnastics
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Download our free app for Appleand Android
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox.
Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.