News

Actions

Fire damages house, students living there displaced

Posted: 7:19 AM, Aug 30, 2017
Updated: 2017-08-30 17:43:42Z

The East Lansing Fire department responded to a fire at a house in East Lansing Tuesday night.

The fire started because of the stove, and then spread. Firefighters had to open up walls to get to the fire.

There were three Michigan State University students living in the house. Because of the damage they are unable to stay in the house tonight.

No one was injured because of the fire.