1. Getting up and making it to class is one thing but some mornings are tougher than others.
2. When the semester is winding down and there is so much to do.
3. After being up late or all night, first thing you do in the morning is find coffee.
4. When there isn't time to cook, order pizza.
5. What you really want to do with that textbook.
6. When the professor says the final isn't cumulative.
7. When you are just trying to make it to Thanksgiving break but your roommate is in the Christmas spirit.
8. When your professor offers the extra credit that you desperately need.
9. When you check the Google Doc for the final group assignment to see if any work was done.
10. When you calculate your grade and ask yourself "what have I been doing all semester?"
11. When your friend calls to tell you about everything they need to do before they can go out with you this weekend.
12. To that one professor that made you go absolutely insane.
13. When you think you might need to change your major, but your advisor says no.
14. When your classmate won't send you the notes from all of the lectures you missed.
15. When you realize the class you had with your best friend is over.
16. When you finally get to your exam and look at the first page.
17. When it is too late to go to office hours.
18. When you make it through exams and final projects.
19. When you see your parents when the semester is over.
20. What you plan on doing over Christmas break.