All fees will be waived on single-game and preseason Detroit Red Wings tickets from now until Friday, Sept. 20 at 11:59 p.m.
Fees normally associated with ticket purchases on Ticketmaster will be waived at the end of the purchase.
Regular season tickets start at $30 while preseason tickets start at $15. The offer is not available for Verified Resale Tickets.
The Red Wings also announced their theme nights, promotional schedule and single-game giveaways for the months of October, November and December:
- Sunday, Oct. 6 vs. Dallas: Home Opener (presented by Coca-Cola and Meijer): Thundersticks giveaway
- Tuesday, Oct. 8 vs. Anaheim: Magnet Schedule giveaway (presented by Belle Tire)
- Tuesday, Oct. 22 vs. Vancouver: 80’s Night
- Friday, Oct. 25 vs. Buffalo: Red Wings backpack (presented by Comerica Bank)
- Tuesday, Oct. 29 vs. Edmonton: Halloween Night and Orange Hat giveaway (presented by Carhartt)
- Friday, Nov. 8 vs. Boston: Hockey Fights Cancer (presented by Comerica Bank)
- Tuesday, Nov. 19 vs. Ottawa: Tumbler giveaway (presented by Chevrolet)
- Sunday, Nov. 24 vs. Carolina: Cutting Board giveaway (presented by Meijer)
- Wednesday, Nov. 27 vs. Toronto: Annual Thanksgiving Eve game
- Saturday, Nov. 30 vs. Washington: Ugly Sweater T-Shirt giveaway (presented by MotorCity Casino Hotel)
- Monday, Dec. 2 vs. New York Islanders: LED Leg Lamp giveaway (presented by DTE Energy)
- Saturday, Dec. 7 vs. Pittsburgh: Grateful Dead Night and Nesting Dolls Set giveaway (presented by Detroit Medical Center)
- Thursday, Dec. 12 vs. Winnipeg: Hero Night and Cape giveaway (presented by Saint Joseph Mercy Health System)
- Tuesday, Dec. 31 vs. San Jose: New Year’s Eve
For more information, click here.