The National Institute for Excellence in Teaching has put together a guide for school district leaders creating plans for the fall amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
The school year planning guide includes information on the following:
- Guiding questions for different scenarios based on which stage the pandemic is in
- Supporting students, staff and family
- Professional development and training for educators
- Standards recovery from gaps in learning from previous year
- Maximizing accessibility for diverse learners
- Sample schedules for students, teachers and principals
Read the Planning Guide for Educators.