Known for offering wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry, ALDI, one of America’s top three grocery stores*, will host two hiring events for its Michigan stores on Monday, Jan. 11. Opportunities within ALDI include Manager Trainee positions and jobs are available at multiple locations across the state.
The hiring events are in support of the ongoing growth of ALDI in Michigan, offering customers the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at impossibly low prices.
What: ALDI hiring events for Michigan locations
Who: ALDI representatives; Local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
Monday, Jan. 11, 2016
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Hyatt Place Grand Rapids – South
2150 Metro Lane
Wyoming, MI 49519
Radisson Hotel Detroit-Farmington Hills
31525 W. Twelve Mile Road
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Positions: Manager Trainee - $22.00 per hour
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday - Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
• ALDI offers employees generous wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry.
• Employees averaging more than 25 hours a week are eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage.
• All employees are invited to participate in the 401(k) program.