Ever want to work for Jim Harbaugh? Here's your chance. The University of Michigan posted a job this week with the title, "Executive Assistant to the Head Football Coach."
The job includes assisting Harbaugh in all areas, including day-to-day operations, scheduling, internal and external communications, office management and administration."
As for the responsibilities, they include:
- Assists the Head Football Coach in all areas, including day-to-day operations, scheduling, internal and external communications, office management and administration.
- Maintain, edit and disseminate head coach calendar.
- Responsible for all logistics and scheduling for head coach travel.
- Maintain head coach’s personal and professional contacts.
- Assist in event planning for all football functions.
- Plan and facilitate all VIP, donor and guest appointments.
- Produce content needed by head coach for team meetings and/or staff meetings.
- Assist with all correspondence, distribution, replies and filing.
- Assist head coach with personal appearances and off-season engagements.
- Complete special projects as assigned by head coach, including family engagements.
- Administratively report to the Associate Athletic Director for Football
There are several qualifications you must meet, including a minimum of five years experience in NCAA or NFL administration , creative thinking and ability to think on your eet, compliance and understanding of Big Ten and NCAA rules and more.
You will also travel with Harbaugh.
For more information, click here .