Is your name Chris? If so, you can get a free steak at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Ann Arbor next month. The location is bringing back the "Is Your Name Chris" promotion from July 5 - July 31, 2019.
“Over 50 years ago, this steak house brand was born when Ruth Fertel purchased Chris’ Steak House in New Orleans,” explained Paul Hannah, general manager of Ruth’s Chris Steak House Ann Arbor. “We have loved bringing this excellent steak house legacy to the Ann Arbor community for over five years, and we’d like to thank the community once again for their continued support. This summertime promotion is a fun and unique way for us to pay it forward.”
It is valid only at the Ann Arbor location at 314 S. Fourth Ave.
If your name is Chris, or any variation of "Chris," you can get the complimentary 8 oz. petite filet, with some restrictions. Last year, more than 275 people participated in the promotion.
- Reservations are required and a valid driver's license/ID must be presented
- Valid for dining room only
- Must purchase a dinner entree of equal or greater value
- Promotional discount may not be combined with COSTCO gift cards
- Salads and appetizers do not qualify for an entree purchase
- Must be done by 10 a.m. on Wednesday, July 31
For more information , click here.