News

Actions

Michigan man tries to use smoke bomb on wasps, accidentally causes garage fire

Posted at 2:50 PM, Jul 04, 2017
and last updated 2017-07-05 08:04:11-04

A Michigan man inadvertently set his garage on fire while using a smoke bomb to target wasps, fire officials told ABC 12 WJRT.

The incident happened in Grand Blanc Township on June 3. The fire also reportedly caused fireworks to also go off on the property. 

By the time fire crews arrived, the garage was already fully engulfed, according to WJRT. 

The station also reports that smoke from the fire could be seen for miles. 

No injuries were reported.