When it comes to building a new deck, fence or dock, now more than ever, today’s busy consumers want something that’s low maintenance, high value and will last a long time.
- This extremely durable material will stand the test of time, resisting splintering, splitting, cracking, warping, rotting and insect infestation while providing the look of real wood.
- Is made from recycled wood fiber and plastic polymer composition that may have otherwise ended up in a landfill.
- Easy to clean with mild detergents and water using a garden hose or pressure washer.
- Typically comes in a variety of colors including cedar, gray, redwood and rosewood tones.
- This low-maintenance material never needs to be stained or treated, further reducing the cost to the consumer and toll on the environment.
- Quick and easy to install just like a traditional wood deck with standard woodworking tools.
- Offers high slip resistance and anti-splinter technology for you and your family.
- Composite decking can be used to build fences, railings, benches, steps, caps, picnic tables and other outdoor solutions.
- Supplying high quality and sustainable living solutions is just part of helping our planet.
Source: PRESS RELEASE