LANSING, Mich. — The Williamston Area Chamber of Commerce is honored to recognize the following businesses and individuals for their long-standing service and dedication to their communities as nominated by the residents of Williamston, Webberville, and Dansville and selected by the Chamber’s Board of Directors.
- Williamston Area Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year: Limner Press
- Williamston Area Chamber of Commerce Legacy Award: Barrett’s Williamston Clothing Company
- Williamston Area Chamber of Commerce Restaurant of the Year: Old Nation Brewing Company
- Williamston Area Chamber of Commerce Public Servant of the Year: Jill Cutshaw, Director of the Williamston Food Bank and Williamston Township Treasurer
- Williamston Area Chamber of Commerce Educator of the Year: Lynn Kelsey, Marching Band Director, Williamston Community Schools
- Williamston Area Chamber of Commerce Volunteer of the Year: Jim Conroy, Member of Williamston Sunrise Rotary, chair of the Williamston Duck Race and co-organizer of Taste of Williamston
- Williamston Area Chamber of Commerce Public Safety Officer/First Responder of the Year: Bob Thompson, 35-year veteran of the Williamston Police Reserve
- Williamston Area Chamber of Commerce Distinguished Veteran Award: Robert Janecke, U.S. Navy Veteran and Finance Officer of the Williamston American Legion
- Williamston Area Chamber of Commerce Hometown Hero Award: Mitch Lutzke, Teacher at Williamston High School, award-winning author and track coach
The 2019 Community Awards recipients will be celebrated at the Chamber’s Community Awards Banquet on November 7, 2019 at 7:00 pm at the Fraternal Order of Eagles in Williamston. Tickets and more information are available at the Chamber’s website, williamston.org .
Want to see more local news ? Visit the FOX47News Website .
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox.
Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.