Crews are trying to figure out what sparked a fire that destroyed a family's home in Bath Township Sunday afternoon.
Firefighters were called to the home on Center Road just after 3:30 p.m. When they arrived on scene the roof and left side of the home were engulfed.
Firefighters say the fire started in the back of the home and then spread through the rest of the home, except the garage. They say wind was a factor, making hard for them to put out the flames.
The family that lives there was not home at the time.