Multiple fire departments responded to a fire at an agricultural business in Ingham County.
A corn dehydrator was fully engulfed at Eaton Farm Bureau Co-op located at 104 S. Lansing St. in Mason.
The facility's site manager told FOX 47 that an employee was monitoring the dehydrator's temperature when the power went out, the employee saw smoke, and then called 911 around 1 in the afternoon.
The manager said no one was hurt.
The facility will need a new dehydrator, but they'll still be in operation as they take in other products.
The dehydrator is fueled by natural gas and holds nearly 1200 bushels of corn.
According to their Facebook page, EFBC at the Mason location offers products and services in Agronomy, Feed and Grain.
They have an agronomist to help customers select products and services; they offer a full line of lawn and pond supplies, pet food, bird seed, muck boots, wildlife feeds,
Mason Fire, Leslie Fire, Dansville Fire, Delhi Township Fire, and the Ingham County Sheriff's Office have responded to the scene.
People were asked to avoid the area of Columbia Rd between Lansing and State Rd.
This is a developing story. Please check back again for updates.