A gas leak at Lansing Sexton caused the school to be evacuated for a short time on Tuesday morning.
A Lansing School District staff member reported the leak at 7 a.m. and the school was evacuated around 7:05.
The Lansing Fire Department investigated and determined it was a non-emergency gas leak and gave the "all clear" by 8 AM.
All students and staff returned to the school after that.
WSYM FOX 47 is working to get more details on this story, and will update the story as more information becomes available.
Stay with FOX 47 and fox47news.com as we follow this situation. Refresh your page to make sure you are seeing the most current information.