LANSING, Mich. — Friday North Grand River Avenue will be closed to all traffic at the Grand River Bridge for asphalt paving.
The one-day closure will begin at 6:00 a.m. and is expected to be completed by 6:00 p.m.
There will be access to adjacent businesses in the area of road work throughout the day.
- East on E. Grand River Avenue to Turner Street
- North on Turner Street to North Street
- West on North Street to N. Grand River Avenue / Bus. 96
- East on North Street to Turner Street
- South on Turner Street to E. Grand River Avenue
- West on E. Grand River Avenue (back to N. Grand River Avenue)
Drivers have been told to expect delays and are advised to seek alternate routes for the day.
Want to see more local news ? Visit the FOX47News Website.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox.
Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.