NewsLocal News

Actions

Overheated generator causes truck fire

Web_Promo_Image_960x720.png
Posted at 1:40 PM, Jan 29, 2020
and last updated 2020-01-29 13:40:02-05

EAST LANSING, Mich. — A truck was on fire at the City of East Lansing's wastewater treatment facility.

East Lansing Fire Department arrived at the scene and put out the fire.

EL Fire Dept. Captain Mark Koonter said the fire started due to an overheated generator in the back of the truck.

There were no injuries.

Want to see more local news ? Visit the FOX47News Website.

Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.

Download our free app for Apple and Android

and

Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox.

Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.

Follow us on Twitter

Like us on Facebook