News

Actions

Nobody injured in Onondaga house fire

Posted at 8:26 AM, Feb 20, 2017
and last updated 2017-02-20 08:26:55-05

Nobody was injured in a Sunday afternoon house fire near Onondaga.

A passerby by noticed heavy smoke coming from the chimney of a home around 5:30 p.m. near the corner of Bellevue Road and Stone Road and called 911.

The fire was mostly contained to the attic.

Two dogs inside the home were treated for smoke inhalation and are expected to be fine.

Multiple fire departments responded to the fire including Onondaga, Leslie, and Eaton Rapids.