NewsLocal News

Actions

No one injured in garage fire in Mason

Web_Promo_Image_960x720.png
Posted at 1:13 PM, Dec 21, 2017
and last updated 2017-12-21 13:13:36-05

A fire in Mason Thursday morning was contained to the homeowner's garage.

It happened on North Mathews road in Mason around 8:46 a.m.

One person was home at the time and got out of the home safely. There was a lot of smoke in the house.

The garage has serious damage according to firefighters at the scene and it is under investigation.