The Detroit Tigers unveiled the new food items at Comerica Park this year and there are a variety of options for everyone.
- Photo gallery: New food at Comerica Park includes Nutella egg rolls, donut ice cream sandwich
- Detroit Tigers Opening Day 2018: What's new at Comerica Park this year
For those with a sweet tooth, the highlights include Nutella egg rolls and a donut ice cream sandwich.
Check out the entire list below.
Food Court Locations
- Sy Ginsberg Corned Beef Sandwich – Corned beef and Swiss cheese stacked on swirled rye bread and served with crispy french fries. The Tigers have partnered with E.W. Grobbel & Sons to serve this new sandwich at the ballpark.
- Apple Pie Egg Roll – Two deep fried warm apple-pie-filled won ton wraps
- Nutella Egg Roll – Two deep fried Nutella-filled won ton wraps
- Ode to Detroit Dog – Natural casing hot dog smothered in brisket chili, drizzled with habanero queso cheese sauce and topped with green onions
- Ultimate Southern Burger – Fresh burger with jalapeño pimento cheese, crispy fried green tomatoes, lettuce and country ground mustard served with crispy french fries
- Donut Ice Cream Sandwich – Delicious cake donut with a scoop of Guernsey Ice Cream
Various ballpark locations
- Porchetta Sandwich – Smoked porchetta, queso fresco, pickled onion and scallion chimichurri.
- Buffalo Cauliflower – Cauliflower bites tossed in buffalo sauce. Served with celery sticks and blue cheese dipping sauce. o Brisket and Cheddar Stuffed Cornbread Muffin – Smoked brisket, cheddar cheese and jalapeño peppers baked into a corn muffin
- Halal Knockwurst – The team has partnered with Saad Wholesale Meats, based in Michigan.
- Burrito and Burrito Bowls – Spanish-style rice, corn and black bean salsa and shredded cheese wrapped in a flour tortilla. Topped with enchilada sauce, lettuce, pico de gallo, jalapeños and shredded cheese. Served with a side of sour cream and salsa.
- Nacho Burger – Fresh burger topped with cheddar cheese, cojita cheese, tortilla chips, salsa and jalapeños. Served on a brioche bun.
- Muffaletta – Capicola salami, mortadella and provolone cheese on a seeded muffaletta roll with pepper olive salad.
- Italian Grinder – Ground Italian sausage with grilled peppers and onions. Topped with provolone cheese and marinara sauce.
Grab and Go Section
- Power Greens Salad – Broccoli, kohlrabi, kale, Brussels sprout, golden beets, carrots, red cabbage, farro and poppy seed dressing
- Fruit Cup – Cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, strawberries and blueberries
- Caprese Salad – Tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, tossed in pesto and served with balsamic vinegar
- Pimento Cheese and Pretzels – Pimento cheese blend served with pretzel crisps