LANSING, Mich. — The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services reported 543 new confirmed COVID-19 cases and 15 deaths linked to the virus.
Those numbers show the highest increase in cases in seven weeks.
Michigan's total is now 64,675 cases and 5,966 deaths since March 1.
The most recent, individual county numbers were:
· Clinton County: 182 cases and 12 deaths.
· Eaton County: 254 cases and seven deaths.
· Ingham County: 999 cases and 29 deaths.
· Jackson County: 492 cases and 29 deaths.
· Shiawassee County: 250 cases and 27 deaths.
The rate of recovery from the virus holds at 51,099.
Want to see more local news ? Visit the FOX47News Website.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox.
Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.