LANSING, Mich. — Heading to Miami for the Super Bowl?
If you are, you can feel right at home with Lowe's Hometown, which is a NFL-themed neighborhood.
Sounds worth checking out!
All 32 NFL teams will have "homes" on display.
According to the press release, the Lions dwelling is called: Motor City Serengeti and features a lion’s rock den (the kind that roar) situated on a prairie resembling the Serengeti. "The prairie is adorned with an automotive vibe, featuring mufflers in the tall grass, tires in the sand and a car seat," according to the release.
The car seat is full size and perfect for a selfie.
Lowe’s Hometown Stats:
• Each dwelling measures roughly 8 feet (high) x 8 feet (wide) x 8 feet (long)
• Each dwellings weighs approx. 400-500 lbs.
• More than six tons of Lowe’s Top Choice lumber were used in the construction of all the dwellings
• More than 200 gallons of Valspar paint and primer were used
• 8 semi-trucks will transport all the dwellings from their construction site in North Carolina to the Super Bowl Experience in Miami
Now that's a man cave.
Click here to see all of the team homes.
Want to see more local news ? Visit the FOX47News Website.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox.
Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.