Garage catches fire in Lansing over weekend

Posted at 7:12 AM, Mar 13, 2017
and last updated 2017-03-13 07:12:35-04

Fire investigators are trying to figure out what sparked a fire at a garage in Lansing.

Crews were called to a home around 1:30 a.m. Sunday morning on the 900 of Cleo Street, after flames were seen coming from the garage.

Firefighters were able to contain the blaze to the garage, which is located at the back of the house.

One person was home at the time, but was not injured.

The garage suffered significant damage on the inside.