Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream Company, Inc. has expanded it's recall of select products.
A chocolate chip cookie dough ingredient was supplied by Aspen Hills, Inc. which might be contaminated with Listeria monocytongenes.
The organism can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people and those with weakened immune systems.
- High fever
- Severe headache
- abdominal pain
Listeria can cause miscarriages and stillbirths.
The recall includes the following products:
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream Co. 3 Gallon Cartons
- Cookie Dough (code date 10/15/17, 10/21/17, 11/1/17 & 11/8/17),
- Heaps of Love (code date 10/20/17, 10/28/17 & 11/8/17),
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough (code date 10/9/17, 10/18/17 & 11/1/17),
- Sticks & Stones (code date 10/26/17).
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream Co. Pints
- Cookie Dough (code date 10/21/17).
- The Baked Bear brand 3 Gallon Cartons
- The Baked Bear brand Cookie Dough (code date 10/13/17, 10/15/17, 10/21/17).
To see the original recall from October 11, click here .