News

Actions

Chimney Fire Damages Homes

Posted: 12:48 PM, Dec 20, 2015
Updated: 2015-12-20 17:48:55Z

A chimney fire damaged a Mason family's home Sunday morning. When firefighters got to the scene they say flames, along with heavy smoke were coming out of the roof.

Firefighters were called to the scene in the 1600 block of Tuttle Road around 7:40 a.m.

Firefighters from Delhi, Leslie, Mason and Onondaga responded to the call. They say there was extensive damage to the roof, with smoke damage inside the home.

The family was home at the time, but no injuries were reported.