NewsLocal News

Actions

Bathroom insulation sparks fire

Posted: 2:50 PM, Oct 21, 2019
Updated: 2019-10-21 14:50:34-04
firetruck_1484059777072_52916976_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

MERIDIAN TOWNSHIP, Mich. — In Meridian Township a homeowner was able to put out a fire at an apartment complex.

The fire happened at the Meridian Meadows Complex Sunday night.

Officials said the fire started after electrical insulation ignited in the apartment's bathroom.

The homeowner acted quickly and was able to extinguish the fire with a portable extinguisher.

Want to see more local news ? Visit the FOX47News Website .

Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.

Download our free app for Apple and Android

and

Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox.

Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.

Follow us on Twitter

Like us on Facebook