News

Actions

Apartment Fire Strands Residents Overnight

Posted: 11:08 AM, Jan 16, 2016
Updated: 2016-01-16 16:08:37Z

A kitchen fire at the Kaymarr Apartments in Lansing left some tenants looking for a place to stay overnight.

The fire started around 3 a.m. in the 4600 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue. Lansing fire was called to the scene, believing a kitchen fire to be the cause. The apartment was evacuated and officers put out the flames. Minor smoke and fire damage was done to the building.

Stick with FOX 47 News for updates on the story.