Are you a Detroit musician and a fan of The White Stripes' Seven Nation Army? If so, Rockin'1000 is looking for you!
The show is hosting an event on Belle Isle on July 3 where hundreds of musicians will unite to simultaneously sing and play Seven Nation Army.
Right now, details are vague and the group says, "The performance will be filmed and transmitted on a TV show on a major US television network," but offers up little detail about when and which network.
Your application must include a video showing your music talent. For more information, click here .
Conditions for the applicant include:
- It is your responsibility to bring your own instrument and everything else you might need. More information can be found in the personal platform you can enter after signing up. Your instrument is not insured during the event.
- Registration and participation are free. Apart from that, we will of course provide you with food and drinks.
- On Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 9.30 AM, the setup of all musicians playing an instrument starts. Rehearsals start at 2.30 PM. Filming starts at 6 PM and finishes at 7 PM.
- In the days before the event you need to study the song on your own. We will provide you with tutorials and click tracks.
- The location of the performance is Belle Isle, exact meeting location within park to be distributed a few days prior to event date
- Everyone participating will need to sign an appearance release and have their photo taken. If participant is under the age of 18, a legal guardian will need to be present to sign the form on behalf of the minor.
- Clothing: Best to wear solid colors with no logos. Please bring clothing layers as temperatures will fluctuate and vehicles will not be parked directly next to filming area. As this will be filmed on camera, please refrain from wearing the following:
- NO white
- NO busy patterns (polka dots, zigzags, stripes, etc.)
- NO logos
Check out some of their performances below.