GE Lighting recalls LED tube lamps due to shock, electrocution hazards

GE Lighting is recalling LED tube lamps due to shock and electrocution hazards. The lamps were sold exclusively at Lowe's stores.

The pins on one end of the lamp can be energized during installation/removal, posing electric shock and electrocution hazards.

Customers should immediately contact GE Lighting to receive instructions on safely removing the LED tube lamps, and to receive a refund in the form of a $17 gift card. 

The recall involves  GE Lighting’s 31243 LED13T8U840 LED two pack tube lamps.

 

Print this article Back to Top