LANSING, Mich. — Granger Waste Services is doing all they can to protect the health and well-being of their associates while servicing their customers. Customers are asked to help protect Granger workers by following guidelines for waste collection during COVID-19 and not asking workers to make exceptions to guidelines. "We would like to thank our customers for following our safety guidelines and understanding during this difficult time. The well-being of our associates, customers and communities is our number one concern," said CEO Keith Granger.
Trash and recycling will be collected as usual with increased safety precautions.
- Please bag all trash inside and out of cart.
- Trash that is not in a bag or cart WILL NOT be collect.
- Cardboard that is not in a cart, tub or bag WILL NOT be collected.
Bulk item collection has been suspended.
- Granger has suspended collection of bulk items (furniture, appliances, etc.) until further notice.
- If customers have small appliances to dispose of, they may still set them out for collection as long as they will fit in the cart with the lid closed. Customers can still bring these items to one of Granger's Disposal Centers. Visit https://www.grangerwasteservices.com/self-hauldisposal/ for information, including directions, hours and pricing.
For the most up-to-date Granger information regarding COVID-19 service changes, best practices and how to help keep Granger drivers safe, please visit https://www.grangernet.com/covid-19-update/.
Want to see more local news ? Visit the FOX47News Website.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox.
Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.