Spring cleaning is a chore, but nothing eases the pain like a little cash. Companies are turning your junk into someone else's treasure, and you don't have to leave the comfort of your home. Donna Ruko has three ways you can turn the unwanted clutter around your house, into big money.
1. Clothes and Accessories with Tradesy
Making room in your closet is easier than ever and you can make money off of it with Tradesy. Just give them a picture and they will clean it up, post it, and suggest a price. Once it's sold, they send you a box to pack up your item, and your money!
2. Electronics with Gazelle
Surveys suggests that 30% of consumers are doing nothing with their old devices. Gazelle offers a great solution for consumers to be able to get some extra money for devices that might be sitting around the house. Just log on, let them know what you've got and its condition. If you like their quote, they'll send you a shipping box and you send them your old device.
3. Furniture and Home Décor with Move Loot
Move loot is a great way to refresh your space for spring.
BONUS: How to take the best photo to turn your stuff into cash.
1. Presentation is key!
2. Use natural light when taking pictures.
3. Keep the presentation clutter free.
4. Make sure everything is clean without other stuff blocking the frame.
5. The more you can hide your life from the item, the better.
6. Have lots of information about the item available.
Cleaning up the cash while you clean up your home!
What item in your house would you like to get rid of right now and would you consider one of these services? Let us know on our Facebook page, @TheListShowTV.