LANSING, Mich. — State Democrats discussed on Wednesday morning the no-fault auto reform laws in Michigan.
Watch it here:
- As July deadline looms, advocates say auto industry executives refused to discuss no-fault reforms
- Advocates are desperate for a fix for no-fault reform laws
- Reimbursement for catastrophically injured car accident survivors in Michigan could be cut by 45% on July 1
- New no-fault auto law could have devastating consequences for Grand Rapids family
- Attorney files lawsuit challenging ‘constitutionality’ of new no-fault law