Thanks to Meijer, the Fox 17 Morning Mix has been able to bring you various holiday cookie recipes. Now, it's time to head to Meijer's Test Kitchen to bring one more holiday cookie recipe to the table.
Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies
- 2 cups Meijer All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp Meijer Baking Soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) MEijer Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Meijer Granulated Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 11.5oz package Meijer Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Mix together flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs one at a time until incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Mix in milk chocolate baking chips until incorporated.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until just set.
- Cool completely and enjoy!
To see the full playlist of holiday cookie recipes, head to the Morning Mix Facebook Page.
Find all ingredients for these recipes at Meijer.com.