Heading to Faster Horses Festival this weekend? Campgrounds opened at 9 a.m. on Thursday, July 14 in Brooklyn, Mich.
Don't get caught up in all the excitement of the three-day festival and forget basic rules and necessities.
Check out this list of important rules and reminders as you head to your campsite this weekend.
1) The campgrounds open on Thursday, July 14 at 9a.m., with a Budweiser Campfire Kickoff party at 6 p.m. The festival opens at noon on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The festival ends each night at midnight. The times are subject to change.
2) Do not forget to pack sunscreen!
3) What is acceptable to bring into the campsite: disposable cameras, (no cameras with detachable zoom lenses or flash), one 20 oz. sealed water bottle, empty water bottles or CamelBaks to fill up in the festival, small bags or backpacks, one clear bag of snacks, beach or lawn chairs
4) All containers brought into the festival are subject to inspection.
5) Alcohol, glass bottles, cans and coolers are not allowed in the festival grounds.
6) Video and Audio recording devices are not allowed in the festival grounds.
7) You are allowed to leave and re-enter the festival as many times as you want.
8) Do not forget your wristband, or else you will not be allowed into the festival.
9) Campgrounds are open 24 hours a day, beginning 9 am on Thursday, July 14 until noon on Monday, July 18.
10) You are allowed to drink alcohol on the campgrounds if you are of legal age.
11) There is a general store located on the Infield Campground.
12) You cannot park a car overnight without an overnight parking pass which sell at $30/night. Day parking passes sell at $10/day. Overnight parking is first come, first served.
13) You are allowed to have "one steering wheel per camp site," meaning all other vehicles must be parked in the day or overnight parking lot.
14) Alcohol is sold in the festival for those of legal age.
15) The festival sells food, including some vegetarian options.
For additional information about Faster Horses Festival, visit the website.