Ice cream just got a little more indulgent.
Hudsonville Ice Cream is continuing its longstanding tradition of flavor innovation with the introduction of its Extra Indulgent lineup. Each pint is packed with something extra in every bite, including more pieces, swirls and other ingredients than ever before, for a decadent dessert option.
Available now throughout the Midwest at Meijer stores, the Extra Indulgent lineup will also be sold at Michigan-based Family Fare, SpartanNash and Kroger stores, as well as Chicago-area Jewel-Osco stores. Family Fare and other SpartanNash stores will have product available later this month, with Kroger and Jewel-Osco freezers to be stocked by spring.
The seven flavors in the Extra Indulgent lineup include:
- Cake Batter – Creamy cake batter ice cream packed with pound cake pieces and ribbons of chocolate frosting.
- Crunchy Peanut Butter – A generous helping of chocolate-covered peanuts and a swirl of peanut butter inside extra rich vanilla ice cream.
- Raspberry Chocolate Chunk – Ultra delicious black raspberry ice cream brimming with fudge pieces and a rich fudge ribbon.
- Mint Cookie Dough – Rich and delicious sweet mint ice cream combined with cookies and cream cookie dough and thick ribbons of chocolate cookie crumble.
- Salted Caramel Brownie – Brown sugar ice cream filled with brownie pieces and a salted caramel swirl.
- Cookie Overload – Extra creamy vanilla ice cream loaded with cookie dough pieces and ribbons of chocolate cookie crumble.
- Blueberry Donut – Blueberry donut chunks and a sweet blueberry swirl in Hudsonville’s most delectable vanilla ice cream.
“Hudsonville Ice Cream has always been committed to developing the most delicious and innovative flavors for our ice cream,” said Rachel Hamden, marketing manager at Hudsonville Ice Cream. “Our new Extra Indulgent line is the next-level version of our traditional ice cream recipes people have come to know and love over the last 94 years, meant to satisfy the tastes of avid ice cream lovers who want an over-the-top option."
"The ice cream base in all seven new flavors is creamier and richer than ever before, and each flavor is loaded with extra pieces, extra swirls and other decadent ingredients that make this lineup extra crave-worthy.”
As part of the product launch, Hudsonville Ice Cream has created a special quiz to help fans find the flavor meant to be their perfect match, just in time for Valentine’s Day. Fans can click here to take the quiz, find their match, and access a special Buy One-Get One coupon offer.