Black Friday has given way to Cyber Monday.
But is it worth sneaking time at work to find some bargains online? (More than 50 percent of all workers will be shopping today on the job)
Or is Cyber Monday just a lot of hype?
Real Deals Online
The good news is that Cyber Monday in many ways is better than Black Friday, according to the money saving website Fat Wallet.com
The reason: While you can hit only a few stores on Black Friday, on Monday you can shop dozens for deals, all at the same time, while the boss is not looking. (He's probably shopping too)
In addition, most of the best Black Friday deals require you to stand in line, as each store tends to have just 20 or 30 of that hot doorbuster item in stock. No lines Cyber Monday.
While you probably won't find a 48 inch TV for $149 on Cyber Monday (as early bird shoppers did at Best Buy last Thursday night), you will still find great markdowns.
The big screen TV's won't be priced as low, but almost everything else will be, especially clothing.
So here are some of the top 9 Cyber Monday 2015 deals:
Top Cyber Monday Deals:
- Wal-mart: Harry Potter Complete eight-Film Collection (Blu-ray) $44.96 (+ up to 5% cash back
- Best Buy LG 55″ 2160p 4k LED Smart Ultra HDTV $699.99
- Target 15% Off site-wide + 75 Online-Only e-Doorbusters
- Acer - Save over 50% off site-wide + Free shipping (+2% cash back)
- eBay - GoPro Hero4 Action Camera $299 (+ up to 5% cash back)
- Under Armour - 25% Off UA Big Logo Hoodies, Armour Fleece Pants & More (+4% cash back)
- Macy’s - 20% Off site-wide + Free Shipping with $25 spent (+ up to 2.5% cash back)
- Toys R Us - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Kids tablet $99.99 (+2% cash back)
Cabela's - Up to 80% off Cyber Week Deals (+ up to 3% cash back)
Oh, and as an added bonus, WCPO Insider has an incredible Cyber Monday sale , too.
For one day only, become an annual WCPO Insider for $19.99, and you'll get a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card. This is your chance to save big this holiday season: you'll get a years' worth of unlimited access to top-notch journalism on WCPO.com, Insider-exclusive rewards, a subscription to the Washington Post, and $20 to take advantage of those unbeatable Amazon.com Cyber Monday deals. Click here to get started.
All these deals are just the start. Amazon will be changing out sale items every hour, so check frequently, and set price alerts for the items you want.
That way you don't waste your money.
You can save an average of $275.00* on local dining, travel and attractions with WCPO Insider Rewards . Search, sort and filter through 300,000+ deals, everyday just for being an Insider. Click here to try us out for FREE for a month.
*Average annual savings