Lifestyle expert Kristen Baffo shares recipes you can make for a small Halloween party, get together or to try with just with your family! They're posted below.
Baffo has more fun and tasty recipes in her cookbook. It's available for pre-sale at https://www.kristenbaffo.com/ and comes with a free coffee mug while supplies last. (Recipes posted below are not included in this cookbook)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Open your crescent roll package and unroll the dough. Press on the perforations to seal them together.
3. Cut the dough into 1/4 inch strips.
4. Wrap the pieces of dough around each hot dog creating bandages by stretching the dough slightly and letting it overlap and criss-cross. You don’t completely cover the hot dog, leave gaps so it looks like a mummy peeking out from its bandages.
5. Place each wrapped hot dog on a baking sheet and then bake for 10-12 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and hot dogs are warmed through.
6. Remove from the oven and place a small dot of ketchup or mustard on the back of your candy eyes and add 2 to each mummy dog.
1. Mix up your instant chocolate pudding according to packaging.
2. Remove one third of your pudding and mix with with 1 cup of cool whip topping.
3. In a ziplock bag crush your Oreo cookies
4. Build your cups with a layer of pudding, layer of Oreo crumbs, layer of pudding/whip topping, layer of Welch’s Fruit Snacks, and continue till your cup is full!
5. Top with some more Welch’s Fruit Snacks, cookie crumbs and sour worms! Enjoy!