Order This, Not That
Author: Leah Benoit
When you're on-the-go, fast food can be a quick, convenient and wallet-friendly way to get a bite to eat. Make your next trip to your favorite fast food restaurant a bit heathier by swapping out your usual order for a lower-calorie alternative.
Other simple ways to cut calories:
- Order a small or medium soft drink instead of a large. Better yet - why not have water?
- Cut back on condiments and sauces.
- If you're eating out with friends, split sides like french fries instead of each ordering them individually.
- Skip the whip on your latte or coffee drink.
- Only order what you'll eat in one sitting - avoid leftovers you don't need.
Here are some picks for meals that are low on fat but big on taste!