Portland, Oregon got about an inch of snow on Sunday, which means a snow day for the animals! Watch as the residents of the zoo enjoy a winter wonderland.
Meet some of the animals who played in the snow:
1. Kasa, a female bobcat.
©Oregon Zoo/ photo by Shervin Hess
2. The wood ducks take a swim in the Cascade Stream and Pond Habitat.
3. Boris enjoys watching the snow fall.
4. Jack, the bald eagle rests on a tree branch
5. Montan, a mountain goat explores his snowy habitat.
6. Tilly, a river otter tests the water before jumping in.