Grocer Aldi Hiring For Lansing Store
The national grocer Aldi is holding a job fair next week to fill jobs at its Lansing store.
Aldi will be interviewing for Manager Trainee positions, a job that pays $22 per hour. Applicants have an opportunity to make an average salary of $75,000 as a Store Manager.
Job requirements include:
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be available to work between 6am and 10pm
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds
Aldi offers full health insurance, dental coverage and 401k for part-time staff working at least 20 hours a week.
The hiring event for the Lansing area is Tuesday, March 5 from 7am to 6pm at the Hampton Inn in Okemos.