skip to nav skip to content

Video Library

Dog Dies from Swallowing Needles Hidden in Meat

A family in southeast Michigan is outraged after their black lab Jinx died, after eating meat with needles hidden in it on the neighbor's property. The neighbor admits he did it, but didn't intend to hurt Jinx.

  • Print

This site uses Facebook comments to make it easier for you to contribute. If you see a comment you would like to flag for spam or abuse, click the "x" in the upper right of it. By posting, you agree to our Terms of Use.

More Videos

All Videos

FOX 47 News